Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Master Cleanse Journey: Day 9 - Halfway!

Today I weighed in at 227 lbs (-13 lbs overall).  Today I noticed some of the classic detox symptoms: feeling cold, my tongue is very coated and some dizziness.  Today I'm really first seeing the results of the cleanse as my body is purging copious amounts of old waste that was hindering my system. They say those that have eaten haphazardly over the years may take four days or so to get things moving - this was definitely the case with me.

The naysayers say the body naturally cleanses itself.  True, the body has amazing restorative abilities, however, it needs some assistance every so often.  Thank about it: For six days I was on nothing but liquids and expelled only water.  Now first I'm seeing solid waste being expelled from my body; waste which was clinging to the walls and hiding amongst the folds of my colon.    

  • Master Cleanse drinks: 12

Exercise: Four miles at 9:40 pace.  Nice and relaxed run with no feeling of exertion. Breathing was nice a relaxed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment