Saturday, March 15, 2014

Master Cleanse Journey: Day 6

I weighed in at 231 lbs today (-9 lbs overall).  So I somehow gained a pound from yesterday.  I've been trying to figure out the reasoning behind this, and can only attribute this to two things.

  1. I weighed myself a few hours earlier than I did yesterday
  2. I'm carrying more water weight due to the 200+ ounces of water I'm drinking daily now
I'm eager to see what I weigh tomorrow morning.

  • # of Master Cleanse drinks consumed: 11
Here are a couple strategies I've been employing:
  • Stanley Burroughs, the developer of the Master Cleanse, recommends 1/10th of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in each of the drinks daily.  However, he does say the more the merrier.  I've been doubling this dose and sometimes will use 4x the minimum amount.
  • In addition to the @100ozs of drink I'm consuming daily, I also need to get about another 100+ ozs of plain water as well.  An easy way, I've found, to do this is right after drinking one of the prepared concoctions I immediately fill up my glass with 12ozs of plan water and make sure to drink it before it's time for my next prepared drink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment